Initial Systemd article (Paul W. Frields)

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:41:45 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 03, 2015 at 05:45:46PM +0530, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please let me know how to attended the meetings.
>
> Will try to contribute :)
>
> @Paul - Should i write on -- How to mask a service unit (and why;
> difference between this and disable)

Yes, you could do that Ashutosh.  I've put in a pitch for this, as
systemd series part 5 (since it's a more advanced concept).

http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=10264&action=edit

You have plenty of time, since I'd predict having no more than maybe
one systemd article a week.

Note to everyone: I finished moving all the systemd topics I had into
pitches at this point.  More pitches would be appreciated there.