Fwd: fedoramagazine.org Wordpress theme

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 21:48:39 UTC 2015

On 10/09/2015 07:16 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> On 10/08/2015 06:07 PM, František Zatloukal wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am editor in chief of Czech community website fedora.cz
>> <http://fedora.cz> . Apart from doing editor job I am planning to
>> deploy new theme on the web. I wanted to ask you if somebody could
>> send me source code of fedoramagazine theme? It would greatly help me
>> if I won't have to write new theme completely but just modify
>> existing theme a little :)
>>
>> Many thanks!
>>

>> --
>> *Best regards / S pozdravem,
>>
>> František Zatloukal
>> *
>> *Fedora.cz Editor in-chief
>> *
>> *Web:* frantisek.zatloukalu.eu <http://frantisek.zatloukalu.eu>
>>

> For sure! we have it in this repo on pagure.io
>
> https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-theme
>
> It is based off another GPLed theme called Baskerville:
> http://www.andersnoren.se/teman/baskerville-wordpress-theme/
>
> cheers,
> ryanlerch

FWIW, we also use a pretty standard size for the Featured images that we
use in the theme, and we keep the SVGs for these in this repo:

https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-images

Also, we have a bunch of new howto articles coming out recently too (we
have a systemd series in the works), it might be good to try to sync up
so you guys could get them translated and published at around the same
time we do.

cheers,
ryanlerch