Self-introduction: (Denis Otugo)

Denis Otugo mrdenisotugo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 21:18:54 UTC 2015

Hello my name is Denis Otugo but you can call me wesley, i reside,
base and lived all my life in Lagos, Nigeria.. My Fedora Account
System (FAS) username is denisotugo, and i have no idea how to use
IRC, i need some walkingthrough help.
I learned about the Fedora through frustration with debian derivatives
and google, and am interested in joining because fedora when i
installed was flawless but the world does not seem to take full notice
or acknowledge its beauty while mediocre was placed as the face of
linux and it took me aback my first week with fedora, it was like to a
joy unspeakable, a perfect system. it took frustration and google to
find fedora unlike the faces of linux. i have been into social media,
SEO, Internet Advertising for 4 years, i have a list of websites but
my newest and close to my heart right now is http://learnthegeek.com .
This seems like the right place in helping fedora be better and
greater and it would be a honor and joy to be part of it.

Marketing skills:
| Internet Advertising
| Social Media Management
| and also i want to learn more and better.

Other skills:
| Web &Mobile Web Designer
| CMS Management
| A Learning Linux User
| A Youtube Guy Trying To Do A Comeback.
| Never die and Turn-up Master

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am  a post-graduate student of
mechanical engineering at University of benin.

My Goals wish to achieve are to get Fedora out there and basically in
your faces, telling the good news of fedora to everyone and also to be
better at marketing, well alot better.

I am wondering about what has been done in Marketing in the past.

Please walk me through to get started!

--Thanks, Denis.