working on f23 final release announcement

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 12 18:56:04 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone who helped pull together the F23 beta annoucement.
I'd like us to give ourselves a little more time for the final
annoucement. :)

The beta annoucement is usually targeted at a fairly technical
audience, and that makes sense, but when that hits the mainstream press
— even the mainstream tech press — that tends to lead to reporting
like this sarcastic gem:

  http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2427241/red-hat-releases-fedora-23-beta-with-compiler-flags-to-improve-security

For the final release annoucement, I'd like to refer to release notes
(or package lists, or whatever) for the details, and focus more on The
Exciting Story of Fedora 23.

Please help me write that story. What have we got to work with?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>