[commops] working on f23 final release announcement

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 14 16:23:54 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 04:58:19PM -0400, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
> This is a task that the CommOps team wants to help tackle. It makes
> sense for CommOps to help it because it is a community effort that
> spans across many teams and subprojects. I have added Release notes
> to our wiki page here:

Cool, thanks. I note that you CC'd the marking list but that got lost
in further replies. Mailing lists are awkward this way, and Fedora has
a crazy sprawl of them. In the interest of keeping this in one place,
would you rather keep this to the commops list, or rather use that for
higher-level coordination and do the actual discussion on the marketing
list (or in the future whichever list is most relevant)?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>