Fwd: Fedora Magazine

Alex Eng loones1595 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:17:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm a member of G11n in Fedora working mainly on translations and Zanata
(platform we used for translation).

There is a suggestion in the group of seeing the possibility to get Fedora
Magazine localised to reach out more to users.

For initial investigation, few questions I would like to ask,

1) What type file format does Fedora Magazine created in? (Raw format like
txt, po, xml?)
2) What is the usual timeframe for QA on the content before it is publish?
(if localised, we might need to schedule QA for translations)
3) Is it possible to get a copy of the file for previous Fedora Magazine?
Would like to do some testing on Zanata.

Regards,
--
Alex Eng