Fedora Magazine

Alex Eng loones1595 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:00:23 UTC 2015

The supported format now in Zanata is listed in
http://docs.zanata.org/en/release/user-guide/projects/project-types/.

In terms of workflow, generally we uses zanata-cli (command line tool) to
push and pull from Zanata.
But uploading and downloading through browser is supported too.

Do you use repository to store the article? or its just mainly in wordpress?

Can you provide me the link to the magazine?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Remy DeCausemaker <rdecause at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Alex,
>
> That would be *so* awesome.
>
> We use wordpress right now, so articles are written in HTML format.
>
> Is there a preferred format or workflow for getting our content into
> Zanata?
> --RemyD.
>

> --
> Remy DeCausemaker
> <decause at redhat.com>
> Fedora Community Lead & Council Member
> http://whatcanidoforfedora.org
> 308C A504 0B47 1503 C9D9  E670 E633 A79B 0BB0 F6D9

Alex Eng