Self-Introduction: Davinia

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:03:40 UTC 2015

Il giorno gio, 15/10/2015 alle 23.40 +0200, Davinia Siles ha scritto:
> Hello
>
> I hope to be doing the things well and all of you receive this
> email.... ¬_¬
>
> My name is Davinia. I am Spanish, 35 years old. I am professional of
> international business I have worked in several areas but my
> favourite has always been technological sector. I have experience
> doing marketing for the software industry, producs like CRM, Business
> Intelligence and adminitrative software for ports and harbours.
>
> I love computers, I use them for everything. Currently I am
> unemployed... but I am not stopped! I am learning programming in
> python, ruby also I am doing a course about cibersecurity and APPs
> (in fact I am a litle bit stressed...)
> I started recently a professional blog (I have another personal) in
> Spanish. I haven't got IRC.
>
> Let me say what I can do for you!
>
> Davinia

Hello Davinia, I'm Gabriele (FAS mailga) and I'm one of the mktg
contributors.
We're glad to hear you are so enthusiast about computers.

In order to give us your help there's no need of having any Fedora
account but if you want you can register in FAS [1].

The starting point is our wiki page [2] and if you also want to see
more focused tasks we have a specific page for tasks and roles [3] (it
needs to be update, but still valid)

Currently we're working on the release cycle [4] and we use a ticketing
system for getting things done [5].

Usually we discuss by IRC and if you need support this is the main way
to get it. If you don't want use any client, please consider to join
our channel (#fedora-mktg on freenode) using a webchat [6].

About our ML there's nothing to say, I think, you wrote here in the
correct list.

So, for any further question, you can ask directly on IRC or here as
well.

Welcome on board Davinia!

See you soon.

Gabri (mailga).