Systemd series -- need writers!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:18:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:12:41PM +0000, Chaoyi Zha wrote:
> I love this idea. I'm interested in doing #5, this is something that has
> been super useful for me

Hi Chaoyi[*],

Please feel free to start drafting this as soon as you like.  We are
setting up due dates for the series and I'll post those to the list,
too.

If you find you don't have access needed to start, please let us know
by email here, or by visiting #fedora-mktg on IRC Freenode.

* * *
[*] I sometimes mistake the order of given name vs. surname for some
    locales.  If I got yours wrong, please forgive me and feel free to
    correct me!