Magazine posts to G+ Page

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:30:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 02:10:04PM +0000, Lord Drachenblut wrote:
> I've been going back on some of the magazine posts to the G+ page and
> adding to them when I can who the author was and linking to their g+
> profile and fedora wiki pages.
>
> I think this helps give people more information about the article and gives
> credit to the authors.  I was hoping that this could be made to be a part
> of posting a magazine article instead of it being added after the fact.

I like this idea!  Thanks for doing this, Matthew.

Can I suggest building a wiki page that shows people how exactly to
post the right details per social media feed?  It wouldn't need to be
a very long page.  Examples showing how to make each post as effective
as possible would be helpful.  This way we can scale out a little more
effectively, with participants feeling like they are "doing it right."