Systemd series -- need writers!

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 04:34:31 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:
> Someone must have already granted you access -- you are listed as an author,
> so you should be able to edit away!

Cool, thanks! Apparently that is now part 5. Can someone take a look
and make sure that I'm on the right track here? It's slightly more
than I thought that it would be, since I'm going into fairly
considerable detail. Some of it may be covered by other parts of the
series, and some may just be me pontificating on how great systemd is
:). I just want to make sure general style is OK before I flesh out
other parts of the article.