post on Fedora Marketing and Abassadors on Council mailing list

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 21 14:16:23 UTC 2015

I just posted a kinda long message about marketing and ambassadors to
the Fedora Council discussion mailing list
<https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/council-discuss/2015-October/013788.html>

I know not everyone on these lists is subscribed to every other one,
and rather than cross-posting and watching the discussion get
fragmented, I decided to post just in the one place. However, I'm
interested in all of your feedback, so I'm also cross-posting *this* a
bunch of places.

Don't respond here, please — instead, if you're interested in this kind
of thing, please join the Council list and followup there. Thanks!

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>