Systemd series part 2

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:59:37 UTC 2015

Hey Paul,
I have added more to the article (after blowing up 90 minutes worth of
additions thanks to an errant ^w) and will have the remained wrapped up in
the next 2-3 hours. I have backed out to remove the lock in the meantime.
My additional work will be around target and path units, though I will add
a little more the the mount and automount sections. Please let me know how
it looks thus far (and if you have suggestions for me), and how that sounds.

Cheers
Bryan