Magazine pitch

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:30:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have just done some preliminary editing to the Developer Portals
article and the article can be previewed here:

     http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10476&preview_id=10476

If anything major stands out, let me know, otherwise we can look at it
on Thursday and look at setting a publication date for it, if the launch
of the Developer Portal is known at this time.

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com