Magazine pitch

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 12:30:24 UTC 2015

I made clear to rephrase it the way it is intended for people *running*
Fedora either as dev machine or in virtual environment to develop their
projects.

I also included screenshot and header image, hope its fine. Feel free
to improve it if you like.

I am still unsure if we will be able to successfully release it
tomorrow. Who could publish it without scheduling to exact time?

Josef