article supplemental wallpaper

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 02:00:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 17th ends the voting for the supplemental wallpaper, I think it would be
also good we announce the "winners" in fedoramagazine. I try since days to
write something about it, but always somebody else wants something from me,
I have simple to much to do right now.

I uploaded yesterday something but according to the SEO plugin its much to
short.

Can somebody help me finish it? I can make the pictures in the night when
the voting closes.

Problem here is simple, that the results are published automatically, so if
somebody else picks it up before feodramagazine, its lesser news then.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)