Regarding SystemD Article

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 15:23:28 UTC 2015

Ashutosh Bhakare píše v Čt 17. 09. 2015 v 19:58 +0530:
> Hello All,
>
> I have quickly drafted the New Article on Systemd
>
> http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10001&preview_id=10001&preview=true
>
> I dont know the process of writing the article as I am very new to
> fedoramagazine; Appreciating any help in advance.
>
> Regards
> Ashutosh S.Bhakare

Hi,
I don't have reviewer rights, so I can't see the article itself, but
spelling in $subj and in the title of the article is wrong (although
here it might be overruled by First Letters Always Capital in
Titles...), so please make sure you're using the right spelling:

Yes, it is written systemd, not system D or System D, or even SystemD.
And it isn't system d either. Why? Because it's a system daemon, and
under Unix/Linux those are in lower case, and get suffixed with a lower
case d.
 And since systemd manages the system, it's called systemd. It's that
simple. But then again, if all that appears too simple to you, call it
(but never spell it!) System Five Hundred since D
 is the roman numeral for 500 (this also clarifies the relation to
System V, right?). The only situation where we find it OK to use an
uppercase letter in the name (but don't like it either) is if you start
 sentence with systemd. On high holidays you may also spell it sÿstëmd.
But then again, Système D is not an acceptable spelling and something
completely different (though kinda fitting).

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/

Or the systemd kabal will take us on pitchforks :)

Jiri