Two articles today, plus release announcement tomorrow

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:16:28 UTC 2015

We had agreed in the meeting minutes[1] to publish Major Hayden's
security article today, so I did so.  However, we also had a pending
article on the F23 extra wallpaper.  To avoid this article becoming
too old to be useful, I scheduled it to publish in a few hours as
well.

This is two articles in one day, but since these articles are quite
different in their focus, hopefully this won't be an issue?

Tomorrow we have the F22 Beta release, and I don't see any article
yet, but my understanding is we would copy in the release
announcement, correct?

* * *
[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/magazine/magazine.2015-09-17-21.00.html