About: Zanata feedback survey article in Magazine

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:33:34 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

   I gone through yesterdays meeting log [1] and saw most of the members
recommending article for community site.

   We have update pitch with bit more information, may be latest draft is
suitable for Magazine?

   Even if not when do you think guys this will go live on community site.

  Asking these things, since we are planning to make survey live soon.
Worst case we are thinking to announce it on mailing list and social media
immediately and let post happen as per schedule/required time frame.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1.
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-09-24/magazine.2015-09-24-21.00.log.html