Marketing Meeting: 2016-02-17, 22:00 UTC

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:07:08 UTC 2016

On 02/01/2016 09:30 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I won't be able to make it, but I did want to note that one way to set
> up the agenda is to use the active tickets in the queue.  If there are
> too many to do this, that's a good sign the queue needs to be cleaned,
> and that activity might make a good agenda item. :-)

For reference purposes, what's worked for us in CommOps is ticket-based
meetings in a format similar to this. We cover as many tickets as we can
that are relevant for that week, and then we leave room for other
recurring discussion topics as needed.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:CommOps_meeting

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:CommOps_2016-01-26

--