[Magazine] Editorial board meeting recap 2016-Feb-04

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:41:08 UTC 2016

On 02/05/2016 01:20 PM, charles profitt wrote:
> Yes, I believe William finished and added graphics. I can do final
> review Saturday if needed.

Yes, that would be great! I emailed you separately about that, no rush
on getting the article done today or anything.

> 1) I will be working on the third installment of the GPG series - hope
> to have that ready for review mid-day Sunday.

Excellent news. I think with this in mind, we could schedule it for
Monday if a featured image was thrown together. If not, we can just have
Shotwell go out on Monday and have GPG go out on Wednesday. Stickers
article can go out in addition as a hot news item whenever it's ready
and we have pictures.

> 2) I will be working on one more HDYF (though the person does not want
> their image used - so it will be a generic feature image); this will
> likely be ready Friday of next week.

Excellent! This one can probably be thrown into the queue for the week
of 2016-02-14.

Thanks Charles!

--
Cheers,