Neville Cross reply.

Sylvia Sánchez lailahfsf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:44:22 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
. As Neville isn't in the list, he sent me this reply to forward it to you
all.

"I am in a rural area with bad coverage and even worse data on my cell. I
keep using gnome because is what Fedora has as primary focus. As ambassador
I represent fedora and therefore I need to be able to talk to people about
gnome and show that it comes fluid, I am not guessing. Now is workstation
and I feel that is it expected to endorse it as ambassador. Specially when
everybody else in the local community is ditching gnome for various
different reasons. So, if you want to scratch all that and just write that
I use wirkstation, it if fine by me. The rewording is very good. If you
want to keep some of the balanced view, I think it is very diplomatic.
Thanks for reviewing my interview.
Neville"

Cheers,
Sylvia