Streaming live from conferences

Lord Drachenblut lord.drachenblut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:40:06 UTC 2016

Ideally anyone can stream to youtube, what we are discussing here is mostly
covering streaming using the Fedora Project account specifically.

I could try to work on an article about how to stream content possibly
using OBS in time.

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 04, 2016 at 05:02:27AM +0000, Lord Drachenblut wrote:
>
> > During the course of streaming live from the Fedora booth at SCALE14x I
> was
> > contacted by another ambassador wishing to replicate the experience at
>
> Just wondering, can anyone with a youtube account stream content or does
> this require special accounts? And if there is nothing about this,
> describing how to stream things would be a blog article I would like to
> read.
>
> Kind regards
> Till

Mettle not in the Ways of dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with
ketchup