Self-Introduction: Ricardo David Carrillo Sánchez

Ricardo David Carrillo Sanchez dominus.ceo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 06:13:12 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,first I apollogize for my english, and second I begin with
my introduction:

My name is Ricardo David Carrillo Sanchez, I'm from Mexico specifically
from Estado de Mexico, but actually i live on Ciudad de Mexico (Mexico
City). The username on the Fedora Account System (FAS) is dominusceo, and
into Freenode  I usually signed on as dominusceo.

I'm interested on Linux topics, in fact I've been involvend into linux
world since my college, starting with distros like Debian, passing  by
Ubuntu, Gentoo and anothers, but  today I use Fedora for full time, because
in the place I work I use Red Hat systems and I think Fedora is very
similar.As professional, I have worked  with Linux  for a long time
designing some critical and large implementations some projecs that I've
been involdend with include:

- LDAP migration.
- Migration of 332 distributed machines over my country centralizing all
network services.
- Administering and migrating part of the Electronic Mail System into my
organization, - Consolidating distributed services.

As Independent Linux and Security consultant  I've helped a couple
organization's to accomplish some of the most important security stantdars
in addition to consolidate its infrastructure.

The main reason to ask a subscription to the fedora marketing list and
another Fedora projects is  because i would like to give back a little bit
how much this Open Source project has given to me; in addition to i want to
spread Fedora use
as dailly work system and for personal use into my country (mainly in
Mexico City).

The skills which I hope to use in Fedora Marketing, include Blogging,
Graphic Design (a little bit), Web Design, Database administration and
Securiy administration, I have patient to develop documentation -I would
like to help to develop spanish documentation.

Now, another skills but that I would like improve are docs writing and
learn how to express in public ( When I have to done).

Please help me get started!

Saludos