Thoughts on my Drafts

Sylvia Sánchez lailahfsf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:54:45 UTC 2016

Hi!

I meant Gnome, KDE & Mate because Cinnamon has already its own article. But
I can add a line about how to install it and a link to the previous
article.
I like the idea of adding more in deep articles about installing and
tweaking desktops. I see this article more like a quick guide with links to
provide further information.

About Gimp I'll be adding info and screens about the menus and that's it.
Ah! Should I add some instructions about how to install it?

Cheers,
Sylvia