Thoughts on my Drafts

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:44:50 UTC 2016

On 02/17/2016 06:54 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I meant Gnome, KDE & Mate because Cinnamon has already its own article.
> But I can add a line about how to install it and a link to the previous
> article.
> I like the idea of adding more in deep articles about installing and
> tweaking desktops. I see this article more like a quick guide with links
> to provide further information.

I think the way it's going so far, each spin could probably be its own
super short-and-sweet article even by themselves. This might be a good
idea for extending the article from one into multiple different ones we
can spread out over coming weeks.

Do you think you want to try splitting them up?

> About Gimp I'll be adding info and screens about the menus and that's
> it. Ah! Should I add some instructions about how to install it?

Didn't see this before I sent out the previous email about the Gimp
article... oops. Still catching up on my inbox.

I don't think a huge portion of the article is necessary about
installation – I think the main focus on this should be on the usage and
maybe covering a few basic features that "every GIMP user should know"…
or approximately, anyways. :)

Hope this helps add a little more direction.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com