AWS CLI article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:45:03 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 11:28 AM, Fabio Alessandro Locati wrote:
> Hi :),
> After a few delays I've been able to set down today to work on the AWS
> CLI article.
> The good part is that I think the main structure is there and a lot of
> examples (both the command and the result) are present.
> The bad part is that I feel as if it's missing something, but I'm not
> really sure what that something is.
> What's your idea? Should I enlarge some parts? Should I explain better
> some concepts? Should I add some things?
> I really hope to read your feedbacks :)

Hi Fale!

We reviewed the article at the meeting tonight. We decided it looks good
and we're intending for it to be published Monday. I'm going to help
with editing and plan on tackling that tomorrow. Paul is going to create
the featured image for the article by Sunday evening.

I didn't give everything a *super* hard look yet, but I will be going
over it either Friday or sometime on the weekend. The content seemed
strong, but I will let you know if there is anything that seems missing
or could use clarification.

Thanks for putting this together for us, and if you don't have them
already, feel free to ping me for badges after this article is published. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com