[Magazine] Editorial board meeting recap 2016-Feb-25

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:49:13 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 09:55 PM, charles profitt wrote:
> Thanks for the meeting summary. I have four How Do You Fedora
> interviews in the queue to be written. I will try to get the first one
> done in the next 3-5 days.

Wow, awesome, having some of those ready will make excellent articles to
keep stocked up in the queue, especially as "just in case" backups if an
article isn't ready by the deadline.

Currently, this upcoming week has an article for M-W-F, and just to try
to keep a consistent publishing schedule, I think it would be best to
push anything new to next week (or replace an article in the schedule if
for some reason one doesn't work out in time).

Good to know we have these working their way down the pipeline. :)

> I promise when Robotics is over to make some of these meetings.

No worries! Hoping we catch you at a meeting soon, but don't stress too
much on being present. As long as you keep up with the minutes and know
what's up ahead, that's great for the time being.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com