Re: [Magazine] "Gimp – A fast overview" status check

Sylvia Sánchez lailahfsf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:27:43 UTC 2016

Just saying the purposes or uses would be repeating things that are already
written in many other blogs and pages.
Adding to every purpose a couple of examples like  "You can crop images and
paste them into others using this and this tool"  could be better.
My intention quickly describing the menus is showing where is everything to
people that already used to another programme  (Photoshop, Illustrator,
Paint Shop Pro, etc).
Retouching a photo is a full topic of its own, so wide you need to say
specifically what are you talking about or it will mean nothing.
But your idea is good I'm writing some now so you can take a look later and
see what you think.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, and I couldn't write anything
else on the article.

Cheers,
Sylvia