Re: [Magazine] "Gimp – A fast overview" status check

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 06:32:06 UTC 2016

On 02/26/2016 09:38 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> Hi!
> I already make a new post called  "Installing Plasma 5"  and
> copy&pasted part of my article there.  If anyone can take a look, it
> would be great.  I'm thinking in leaving a  "Installing other
> desktops"  as an introduction to the subsequent more detailed
> articles.
> I also added some stuff related to Paul's idea, so it would be
> appreciate some feedback there too.

Hey Sylvia! Thanks for getting this done.

I just gave a quick scroll through it and the format and length look
good to me. Before Friday, I'll be able to do a round of edits through
it and give some more feedback in terms of the new content. We should be
able to get a good featured image in before Friday too.

Thanks again for helping get this article out!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com