AWS CLI article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 07:07:06 UTC 2016

On 02/26/2016 11:57 AM, Fabio Alessandro Locati wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 09:16:10AM +0000, James Hogarth wrote:
>> On 26 February 2016 at 05:45, Justin W. Flory <jflory7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Fale!
>>>
>>> We reviewed the article at the meeting tonight. We decided it looks good
>>> and we're intending for it to be published Monday. I'm going to help with
>>> editing and plan on tackling that tomorrow. Paul is going to create the
>>> featured image for the article by Sunday evening.
>
> Thanks a lot :)
>
>> Content is great - anyone should be able to step through his examples and
>> it gives a nice introduction to the toolset.
>
> Thanks a lot :)
>
>> The only criticism I have is that in the preview the 'terminal' stuff has
>> white text on a cream background (with the black of the terminal behind
>> that of course) which makes it really hard to read.
>
> Should be fixed now!

Hi Fale,

Everything is polished up and ready to go for publication. Thanks again
for working on this article.

You may notice you have a new badge in your account. ;) Ping me in
another week or two and I can check in on how many views your article
received and I can award the proper amount of badges for that as well.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com