[Marketing] Flock 2015 Group Photo (later use)

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:01:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I happened to stumble across the big group picture from Flock 2015 at
the Strong Museum of Play. Maybe a month ago or so, we were trying to
hunt down this picture. I just grabbed this off of Facebook, so it's
probably not the best resolution, but it's workable.

I just wanted to drop this somewhere, anywhere, so it isn't accidentally
forgotten again or missed. I'm not sure if we necessarily have somewhere
for image hosting, but if so, maybe we can add this somewhere to hang on to.

Maybe a good starting point for a new Flock featured imageā€¦ :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com