[Magazine] Editorial board meeting recap 2015-Jan-07

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:58:18 UTC 2016

Sorry I missed the meeting today - I think I can take the responsibility
for creating the pointer article for the "Fedora Year in Review" post.
I'll try to have that drafted + edited sometime on Monday or so. The
original CommBlog article was published right before the holiday, so it
should be easy to create a short, couple paragraph summary of this.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com