Social Media Strategy

Beau Mathieson personal at beaumathieson.org
Mon Jan 11 05:34:14 UTC 2016

Hello Mr Flory,

I couldn't agree more with what you have said, content from the magazine is great and should be shared throughout our channels but that's most of the content we put up. We need to think of other content we can put forward to widen our community. As I have stated in my email responding to Mr Decausemaker, I will put forward suggestions in the social media mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Beau Mathieson