Fedora Magazine - Pitch: GPG

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:28:39 UTC 2016

On 01/10/2016 03:56 PM, charles profitt wrote:
> I have put up an outline for a potential magazine article.
>
> https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=11485&preview=true
>
> I am not sure how many article the series would have, but my guess
> would be three to four.

Big hearty +1 to the idea from me. I think this would be a good,
comprehensive series that could help break a very complicated subject
into smaller, more easily digestible pieces.

This is something that would be great to try to scout out new authors
who are familiar with the topics to contribute to!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com