[Marketing] Getting in gear for 2016

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:13:03 UTC 2016

On 12/18/2015 04:38 AM, Gabriele Trombini wrote:
> I'm ok with a ticket based meetings (in effect I'm using tickets as a
> to do list yet). Let me make some considerations:
>
> 1) at present few people from magazine is working on marketing as well;
> 2) in these days I'm looking at the wiki and we need a renovation about
> that. There are a lot of pages I didn't know they existed;
> 3) maybe we should plan meeting time based on our tasks, and monthly
> only for parsing tickets;
> 4) in order to have a clear marketing meeting I think it don't have to
> include magazine (magazine meetings can goin'on as usual).
>
> Today I have time enough to put my specific considerations in the
> retrospective.

Hi all! Hope you've been having a good New Year so far.

Now that we're in 2016, I'd like to go ahead and start polling for
timeslots for the new Marketing meeting time frame. I think it's
important that we get this rolling sooner or later, and I think there's
a good number of things we can talk about already.

     http://whenisgood.net/fedora/marketing/2016/newmeeting

Please go to the poll and choose the times on the grid that work for
you. Remember to choose your time zone at the top.

Looking forward to getting 2016 Fedora Marketing started!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com