[Magazine] F24 wallpaper article?

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:08:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Nope he is not ready for review, he needs an little entry and I still try
to find out if the GSoC student has finished his project and we can
integrate it in it, what would be another new thing then.

Yes it will be a specific date, the 15th of February, so there is still
time.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)