i3 Tiling Window Manager article approved!

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:23:31 UTC 2016

Hi William,

This is a follow-up to the pitch you added to the Fedora Magazine in
mid-December about getting started with the i3 tiling window manager. We
agreed that this would be an awesome article for the Magazine and it
fits well in the theme of teaching users how to use cool and awesome
software available in Fedora.

Were you interested in writing the draft of the article? If so, based on
your own schedule, do you know when you would be able to have a first
draft available? We're excited about getting this article out, and if it
were possible, having it ready for late January or early February would
be awesome.

Thanks for putting in the pitch!

--
Cheers,