Live streaming from SCALE14x

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 17:52:52 UTC 2016

On 01/14/2016 07:58 PM, Lord Drachenblut wrote:
> Hey folks.  Wanted to let people know that I'll be live streaming from
> the Fedora SCALE booth to the Fedora YouTube channel.  Any questions
> comments or feedback of things people would like to see us accomplish
> with this would be appreciated.
>
> I'll be doing atleast a two camera and two microphone setup for the
> stream.  Also is the possibility that I can capture screens from
> secondary machines for demonstrations but that isn't set in stone yet.
>
> One thing I would appreciate some help with is a Fedora inspired banner
> I could use as a lower third.  Something with the Fedora logo and space
> for two lines of text.

If you're looking for a graphic (banner) that'd probably be the design
team. I am CC'ing Maria as she's expressed interest in helping with
marketing/graphics, though. Since SCALE is really, really soon I don't
know if we can accommodate this, but it's worth a shot.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS