[Magazine] Picard article scheduled - review appreciated

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:42:41 UTC 2016

Hello all,

"Picard brings order to your music library" is finished and scheduled
for this Friday, January 22nd at 8:00 UTC.

     https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10885

I would appreciate someone giving a second read over this one and give
it a thorough edit. I started to feel a little burnt out while I was
finishing it, and I hope that didn't translate into how the article
concluded or finished, or if I missed anything that might leave the
reader with major questions.

For now, I have it scheduled, but edits and feedback are appreciated
before it goes out anyways. Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory