[Social Media] Community Operations - Year in Review

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:35:46 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Today, the Community Operations (CommOps) team published our 2015 "Year
in Review" article. It would be great to get each sub-project's "Year in
Review" article out on social media as they are published, and this
should helpfully raise awareness and encourage sub-projects to write
their own.

     https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/commops-year-in-review/

I also noticed that some social media pages (e.g. Google+) shared the
original Magazine article explaining what the "Year in Review" articles
were all about. It would also be helpful to share this out on the social
media accounts that have not already published it before the individual
Year in Reviews.

     https://fedoramagazine.org/what-is-a-fedora-year-in-review/

Thanks all!

--