Fwd: [Fedora Women] Women in Computing and Fedora - CommBlog article

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:34:53 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Below is a recently published article on the Community Blog about women
in computing and Fedora's history and current activities involving outreach.

I think is something that should definitely be shared to all Fedora
social media pages. I'm not sure on what the policy on Red Hat social
media is, but I could also see this being something great to put out on
one of the other Red Hat accounts too.

Feel free to share this around too, I think this is a great summary of
the work being done in Fedora to improve diversity and increase
outreach. Thanks all!