[Fedora Women] Women in Computing and Fedora - CommBlog article

Bhagyashree Uday bhagyashree.iitg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:18:47 UTC 2016

Hi Sylvia ,

We currently do not have any data on women contributors in the whole Fedora
Project - and with this list, we primarily aim to create a database of
women contributors in Fedora. Once we have even a rough idea of
contributors and their contribution areas - we can then work on  creating a
concrete strategy to increase diversity. I also feel that this list will
help bring light to the women contributors and will provide a database for
women to connect to and support each other - all the goals of Fedora women.

Thanks for adding your name to the list :)

Bee