My work is lost

Sylvia Sánchez lailahfsf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:39:55 UTC 2016

Hi Remy!
Yes, I save often but my connection got too slow and... I don't know why it
deleted the whole thing instead of just the last changes but well, that's
what it did.
You're right I'll keep an offline copy from now on.
On a side note, I've been playing around with some photos for the banner.
Later on or maybe tomorrow I'll post the results.

Cheers,
Sylvia