Flock 2015 group photo

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:04:28 UTC 2016

Hello all,

If you haven't heard already, the CommOps team is helping assist
different sub-projects in Fedora write individual "Year in Review"
articles for the Community Blog.

    https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/tag/year-in-review-2015/

Marketing is included in this, and thanks to the 2015 Retrospective and
mailga, we will have our own YiR published this week.

Later on, though, the plan is to have a larger "Fedora 2015 Year in
Review" article. I was thinking a great image to have for this would be
the Flock 2015 group photo from the Strong Museum of Play. I was
wondering if anyone knew where that picture was and/or who may have a
copy? I think it would be a great representation of some of the Fedora
contributor community and would make for a nice featured image for this
overall YiR article.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,