Banner - Second intent

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:08:42 UTC 2016

On 01/30/2016 04:55 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> This is the source of my photo:
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/02/imbolc-2015_n_6594060.html

Sadly, I found the source of this picture (that Huffington Post used),
and it falls under a license that will make it difficult to use.
Flipping through it, it would cost $316 to use that photo for one year
in an online editorial for less than 50,000 viewers.

    http://www.gettyimages.com/license/sb10069400f-001

    http://www.gettyimages.com/license-info

Unfortunately, I think we'll have to find a different image to use than
this one… :( Perhaps we can whip up a banner in Inkscape to highlight
some of the programs, like the email client article.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com