[Marketing] 2016-03-02 meeting agenda

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 03:27:18 UTC 2016

On 03/02/2016 12:02 PM, Gabriele Trombini wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> regrets but I'm not able to attend the meeting today (sick!).
>
> There is one action item from last meeting I had to do:
>
> #info === mailga raise marketing meeting attendance with FAmSCo
>
> Just today I asked to the EMEA chair to put this point in the agenda for
> the next meeting.
> I think any ambassador could attend mktg meetings in order to get in
> touch more strictly with our team.
> As Famsco member I'm able to bring things in the committee, but there's
> a little problem here, FAmSCo doesn't covers all the regions because
> actually NA is not represented.
>
> Thank you, we'll see next week.

Hey Gabri, I know you mentioned this in IRC, but I just wanted to
especially thank you for working on bringing this up with FAmSCo. I
think bringing Ambassadors into Marketing loops is one of the best
things we can do to get more hands and help on Marketing.

Thanks for representing Marketing on the Ambassador side of things.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com