[Marketing] Initial Owncloud update draft - as discussed at recent meeting

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:09:35 UTC 2016

I've put the draft in place to get the text off my laptop ;)

It's obviously in a fairly rough and ready form right now with editorial
passes for readibility required along with a bunch of formatting and images
needed...

Just wanted to make sure it was in a location other than a laptop ;)

https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=12193&preview_id=12193

No surprise that $life got in the way over the weekend so I've not got to
testing the F22 and F23 updates for 8.1.5 yet - but I do plan that during
the course of next week.

There's no pressure on our side (eg security issues) to push these so it's
trivial to time the FM article (or CommBlog) with these to ensure our users
get the exposure on the updates.

Cheers,

James