[Marketing] [Ambassadors] Re: [Campus Ambassadors] Proposed wiki rewrite

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:45:04 UTC 2016

On 03/03/2016 08:44 AM, Ardian Haxha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent some emails with my university, they have invited me for a
> meeting to see what we can do. The wiki that Justin is working looks
> solid for beginning the activity, but having something in final would be
> great. I suggest we get in touch ASAP with marketing and design team and
> start having fliers and banners/logos with the sign of Campus
> Ambassador.

Hey Ardian!

Took me a lot longer to cycle back on this email than I wanted, but this
is a discussion we should definitely have.

What were your ideas and thoughts on putting together something "final"
to represent the Campus Ambassadors? I am definitely a fan of creating
some fliers or other easily distributable info sheet on the program to
help encourage students at universities to get involved.

As far as internal structure / hierarchy goes, what were your thoughts
on my wiki page draft? Were there any details that seemed questionable
to you or maybe could be reworded? I'm still meaning to edit it and make
the revision that event reports can go on the Community Blog *OR*
personal blogs, as a benefit for personal branding for an Ambassador
(this was discussed in a FAmNA meeting two weeks ago).

For anyone who isn't sure where this draft is, see here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jflory7/Scratchpad/Campus_Ambassadors

Other opinions and thoughts are surely welcome on this! Feel free to
chime in if you have ideas or thoughts.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory