[Marketing] FOSSASIA Pitch

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:12:40 UTC 2016

On 03/09/2016 05:26 AM, Huiren Woo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Been a few days and I've received no response. I've updated the article
> with a draft.
>
> Do take a look and let me know your thoughts, thank you.
>
> Best Regards,
> Woo Huiren

Sorry for the late response! I've been a little behind in emails this week.

We'll make sure to get this article on the table for the upcoming week
by going over it at tonight's editorial board meeting. Check out
tonight's meeting logs once they're emailed out to the list for more info.

Thanks for putting this together!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory